-
November 14th, 2004, 05:38 PM
#1901
Senior Hostboard Member
Can1t install Guilty Gear XX #Reload! Ir says installation startup, and nothing happens, the window just stays there with the cancel button. What's teh prob?
-
November 14th, 2004, 06:21 PM
#1902
Senior Hostboard Member
Maybe guilty's install is bad.
-
November 15th, 2004, 04:36 AM
#1903
Inactive Member
Halo 2 has the greatest water effects, evar.
Throw a grenade in the stream on Beaver Creek and you'll see what I mean.
But I am also playing TimeSplitters, Men of Valor, and GTA. I also need to pick up on Evil Dead, plus pick up quite a few games. Dang, too much to do.
-
November 15th, 2004, 11:12 PM
#1904
Inactive Member
Halo 2 consumes my life. Along with a little Men of Valor (fucking hard 'Nam game on Easy.) I beat TimeSplitters Sunday, too.
-
November 15th, 2004, 11:18 PM
#1905
Senior Hostboard Member
One of my brothers friends unconditionally let me borrow all his PS2 GTA titles (including SA), so ive got a heck load of playing to do. I also have Dark Chronicle to finish, and of course, Halo 2, which is slowly claiming my soul with its online features.
Tales of Symphonia comes out in 3 days time too...better get that Gamecube out.
-
November 16th, 2004, 12:41 AM
#1906
Inactive Member
Men of Valor is a long game, the last mission has five different maps and I'm on the second to last mission, on the third or fourth map. Damn this is one long trip in Nam. Which I think will satisify my urges for being in Nam.
-
November 16th, 2004, 05:00 AM
#1907
Senior Hostboard Member
tried Carnival Cruise Lines Tycoon yesterday, well mainly my bro, it has some awesome graphs.
-
November 16th, 2004, 07:46 AM
#1908
Inactive Member
Call of Duty
Call of Duty: United Offense
Star Ocean: Til the End of Time
SSBM
Phantom Brave
-
November 16th, 2004, 11:59 AM
#1909
Inactive Member
Call of Duty: Finest Hour is out for the Box this Friday, I'll get it then.
-
November 16th, 2004, 01:22 PM
#1910
Senior Hostboard Member
Still Nfsu2 and Prince of persia
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks